Items that are required:
- A pair of gym shoes to be kept in your locker.
- A large backpack or tote to carry your belongings.
- 6 pocket folders – You may want more if your folders happen to tear easily. (Watch for sales as you can get these for 10 cents sometimes!)
- 2 inch white binder with sleeve in front to place a title page
- 3 wide ruled composition notebooks (1 for math, 1 for writing, 1 for reading, and if your child is a big writer – maybe one extra!)
- A pencil box to hold supplies (You can use last year’s if you still have it!)
- Pencils, pens, erasers and one highlighter
- 1 or 2 packs of sticky notes
- A package of “skinny” dry erase markers
- Box of Kleenex
- Plastic protractor to use at home for homework later in the year
Items that are already in the room:
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils
Please know that if you are unable to supply any/all of these items, I will do my best to make sure your student will have everything he/she needs to have a successful year in our classroom! I look forward to seeing you this fall! -Mrs. Q