Odds and Ends!

walkathon

Hi Fourth Graders and Families,

We are off to a great start! I have lots to talk to you about in this post, and let me begin by thanking you, parents! Thank you for sending me the nicest, kindest, most loving learners in the world! Also, thank you for sending in all of those fabulous supplies that will last in our classroom the year through. I KNOW without a doubt that this will be a terrific year!

Walkathon!

Our ONE school fundraiser will be held this coming Thursday, Sept. 24th. Your fourth grader came home with a packet for raising donations. Our goal this year is for each student to contribute $25! Get out there, Mrs. Q’s class, and let’s see if we can win the limo ride!! Be sure to wear comfy clothes (ninja eagles, right guys?!) and tennis shoes on Thursday and bring a water bottle for the walkathon.

Pictures on Monday 9/21

Put your best shirt on and do your hair for your fourth grade picture! We will have them taken sometime in the morning this coming Monday.

Homework

Your fourth grader will be coming home with math homework MOST Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It is always due the next day. Reading for 30 minutes, five nights a week is a must as well. Check the twitter feed on the left side of this page for homework assignments. Students should be writing down their reading times at night on sticky notes to bring to school, so they can write their times on their book logs here at school.

I think that is everything for right now! Have a great weekend! -Mrs. Q