Our Valentines Party!

cupidHere at school we are having a Valentine’s party and we are having a contest on our valentines boxes for most humorous, creative and artistic and all of them are awesome. Our party is at 2 pm tomorrow. We will have snacks, games, and a whole lot of fun.
By Zac

7 thoughts on “Our Valentines Party!

1. Dear zac and friends hi my name is mackenzie i am one of mrs.campagna classmates i really like your blog it is very cool. How many kids do you have in your class i have 22 i use to have 23 but one move. iam happy that we can tri-blog with you. Here is my blog address. Mackenzieb2014.edublogs.org can’t wait to see your comments Love Mackenzie

2. Hi my name is Samantha from mrs. Campagna class in 3rth grade. Me and the class had a valatime’s day party to. I had fun me and my class ate snacks, play games I was best at the chopstick game. The chopstick game is a game when you have chopstick and a box fill with candy, and we have chopsticks we have to tri to get the candy on the plate.

From,
    Samantha

3. Hi I’m Aleana in Ms.Pjura’s class . I love all the characters they are so cute.The minion was most artistic and it was so cute tell all of your classmates great job.I hope you have a nice day.